Student Travel InsuranceLooking to get away on your mid-semester break? Travel Insurance Saver has you covered!
Resitting a Supplementary Examination?
Worried about failing an examination and having to cut your holiday overseas short?
Just finished your exams and ready to see the world but concerned that you might have to re-sit an exam. If a member of your travelling party including yourself, who is a full-time student, is required to sit supplementary examinations conducted by their educational institution then we have you covered for pre-paid bookings that you have missed out on.
For instance; we will cover the cost of your return flight and any accommodation or tours that you have purchased that you are now missing out on. You will be reimbursed for the above, however, you will need to purchase your new flight home. We don't cover your new flight home, this must be paid by the traveller that is required to return to complete their supplementary exam.
Here are some of the student travel insurance benefits that are available;
- Unlimited medical and dental cover
- Comprehensive additional expenses
- A range of luggage limits to cover smartphones and tablets
- Cancellation cover applies to all international policies
- Up to an amount of unlimited for medical evacuation and repatriation with Annual multi-trip travel insurance, and International travel insurance
- Melbourne based 24/7 Emergency Assistance.
Taking a Gap Year or a Working Holiday?
- Up to unlimited medical and dental cover
- Up to unlimited medical evacuation and repatriation
- Up to unlimited cancellation or holiday deferment
- Up to unlimited emergency travel arrangements and accommodation
- And more
Contact Travel Insurance Saver
If you have any questions please fill in the form below and one of our friendly team members will get in touch soon