Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- is covered by the policy;
- is a pregnancy-related illness; and
- occurs up to the end of the 26th week of a single pregnancy (or the 19th week of a multiple pregnancy).
- first developed unexpectedly after you bought your policy and not be related to any previous pregnancy-related illness you had prior to buying your policy; or been added to your policy following a medical screening and our written offer to cover (under the Comprehensive or Annual Multi Trip Plans). See "“Adding cover if you’ve had a pregnancy-related illness”.
- These conditions apply whether you fall pregnant naturally or with medical assistance (for example, through IVF).
Travel Insurance when Pregnant
Looking to travel while you’re expecting? You’ll need some travel insurance first.
Travel Insurance Saver offers a range of nib travel insurance policies for you, your friends and your family.
- Emergency overseas medical and dental cover
- Emergency travel arrangements and accommodation expenses
- 'Unlimited' amount of medical evacuation and repatriation cover with the Annual multi-trip and Comprehensive travel plans
- Cancellation cover
- Australian based 24/7 Emergency Assistance, through nib International Assistance
^ This is a summary of cover only. Cover is subject to the policy terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions and limits set out in the Product Disclosure Statement.
There is provision for cover if:
- There haven’t been any pregnancy complications or illnesses during this pregnancy or any other pregnancies.
Pregnancy Travel Insurance- Financial Aid To Pregnant Women
A pregnant woman is an individual with very particular needs. Any issue happening to the pregnant lady needs immediate medical care. Due to this, the healthcare of a pregnant woman must be ascertained so that they can have a healthy and happy pregnancy.
Some of the emergencies that may take place can be made worse by the presence of stress, something that is increasingly common when travelling and when pregnant.
There are a lot of medical aspects of pregnancy and if you can decrease your stress that is a certainly going to help when travelling.
Deciding what pregnancy travel insurance best suits your needs has never been easier with our new quoting panel, compare all policies side by side but if you have any questions or uncertainties please contact us.
Cover is subject to the policy terms, conditions, limitations and exlusions and limits set out in the Product Disclosure Statement. Always read the Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision about any travel insurance policy.
Insurance Saver Pty Ltd, ABN 18624 919 366, AR 1263726 (Travel Insurance Saver), is an authorised representative of nib Travel Services (Australia) Pty Ltd (nib), ABN 81 115 932 173, AFSL No 308461. Any information provided is general only and you should consider if this product suits your needs. Before deciding to purchase this product, please read the Product Disclosure Statement available from us. This insurance is underwritten by XL Insurance Company SE, Australia branch (ABN 36 083 570 441).
Contact Travel Insurance Saver
Corona Virus - Please visit our Travel Alert page for more information on Corona Virus. If you have any question's please fill in the form below and one of our friendly team members will get in touch soon.