Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- is covered by this policy;
- is a pregnancy-related illness; and
- occurs up to the end of the 26th week of a single pregnancy (or the 19th week of a multiple pregnancy).
Travel Insurance when Pregnant
Looking to travel while you’re expecting? You’ll need some travel insurance first.
Travel Insurance Saver wants to ensure that you have the best possible coverage available for you while you travel, this is why we offer a range of nib policies for you, your friends and your family.
Please note that travelling while you are pregnant, carries with it a number of unique risks and shouldn’t be undertaken against the advice of your doctor or obstetrician.
- Unlimited medical and dental cover
- Emergency travel arrangements and accommodation expenses
- Up to an unlimited amount of medical evacuation and repatriation with Annual multi-trip travel plan and Comprehensive travel plans
- Cancellation cover applies to all international policies
- Australian based 24/7 Emergency Assistance, through nib International Assistance
^ Cover is subject to the policy terms, conditions and limits set out in the Product Disclosure Statement.
There is provision for cover if:
- There haven’t been any pregnancy complications or illnesses during this pregnancy or any other pregnancies.
Pregnancy Travel Insurance- Financial Aid To Pregnant Women
A pregnant woman is an individual with very particular needs. Any issue happening to the pregnant lady needs immediate medical care. Due to this, the healthcare of a pregnant woman must be ascertained so that they can have a healthy and happy pregnancy.
Few of the emergencies that may take place are the ones that are worsened by the presence of stress, something that is gradually common when travelling and when pregnant.
There are a lot of medical aspects of pregnancy and if you can decrease your stress that is a certainly going to help when travelling.
It is important to have appropriate travel insurance and advice from your GP or OB before travelling overseas. All of our policies cover 26 weeks gestation for a single pregnancy or 19 weeks for a multiple pregnancy, this included IVF pregancies. Provided there have been no complications in this pregnancy or any previous pregnancy.
Deciding what pregnancy travel insurance best suits your needs has never been easier with our new quoting panel, compare all policies side by side but if you have any questions or uncertainties please contact us.
Contact Travel Insurance Saver
If you have any questions please fill in the form below and one of our friendly team members will get in touch soon