Mountain Bike Travel Insurance
If you are going to be riding a mountain bike on your holiday, you should purchase a travel insurance saver policy. All travel insurance policies provide travel insurance for those who are planning on riding a mountain bike on their trip and some of our selected policies even allow for an increase to a specified item limit. This essentially means that you can insure your mountain bike, take it on holiday, and be covered while you ride it.
- Hire or ride your own bike and be covered by all policies
- It is advised that you wear a helmet when cycling and bike riding
- Unlimited medical cover is available on comprehensive travel plan
- Up to an unlimited amount of medical evacuation and repatriation with Annual multi-trip Worldiwde travel plan, and Comprehensive travel insurance plans
- Personal liability cover
- General exclusion - Sporting equipment whilst in use is not covered.
^ Cover is subject to the policy terms, conditions and limits set out in the Product Disclosure Statement.
Specified Item Limit
Here are the products that you can include a specified item limit
Tips for mountain biking
Though your insurance won’t be affected by your technique, we’ve gone ahead and listed some biking tips for you. If you’re new to mountain biking there are a few handy ways you can help minimize how much you feel the bumps in the road, and how to minimize injury if you fall.
Let the trail do the riding
Take it easy
Before deciding to purchase this product, please read the Product Disclosure Statement available from us.
Contact Travel Insurance Saver
If you have any questions please fill in the form below and one of our friendly team members will get in touch soon