Aussie Travel Pass Pty Ltd is a company incorporated in the State of Victoria, Australia (ABN 69 118 713 670).
Travel Insurance Saver is wholly owned by Aussie Travel Pass Pty Ltd and is bound by any rules and regulations as they apply to Aussie Travel Pass Pty Ltd.
Aussie Travel Pass Pty Ltd is a member of the following regulatory authorities and is bound by their individual rules and regulations.
Australia Tourism Accredited Business and a member of T-QUAL - Australia Tourism Quality Assured
Corporate Governance is the system by which companies are managed. It influences how the objectives of the company are set and achieved, how risk is monitored and assessed, and how performance is optimised.
Good corporate governance procedures encourage companies to create value whilst providing accountability and controls commensurate with the risks involved.
Aussie Travel Pass Pty Ltd is committed to high standards of corporate governance, policies and procedures.
Directors and Executive Officers Code of ConductThis code of conduct sets ethical standards for the directors of Aussie Travel Pass Pty Ltd.
Directors will pursue the highest standards of ethical conduct in the interests of shareholders and all other stakeholders.
The following five principals govern their conduct.
Honesty and Integrity
- Directors shall act honestly and with integrity in all of their dealings with the company. This includes engaging in and promoting honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between professional and personal relationships.
- Directors will not discriminate on the grounds of person’s race, religion, gender, marital status or disability.
- Directors will not make commitments that the company does not intend or would not be able to honour.
- Directors’ conduct at all times will be such that their honesty is beyond question.
- Directors shall adhere to the truth, and not mislead directly or indirectly nor make false statements, nor mislead by omission.
- Directors will take all reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of non-public information obtained or created in connection with their activities and to prevent unauthorised disclosure of such information.
- Directors will not use information obtained by them as a Director of Aussie Travel Pass Pty Ltd for personal financial gain, nor will that information be used to obtain a financial benefit or gain for any other purpose or business.
- Directors shall respect the privacy of others.
- Directors shall fully disclose active private or other business interests promptly and any other matters which may lead to a potential or actual conflict of interests in accordance with such policies as the Directors may adopt from time to time.
- In performing their duties Directors will carry out their responsibilities to the exclusion of any other personal advantage.
- Directors should avoid any situation involving a conflict, or appearance of a conflict, between their personal interests and the performance of their duties. If such a conflict arises, Directors should inform the board and withdraw from participation in decision-making relating to the matter.
- Directors shall fully disclose any direct or indirect relationship they might have with Aussie Travel Pass Pty Ltd.
- Produce true, fair, accurate and timely disclosure in reports and documents that Aussie Travel Pass Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries are required to make.
- Directors shall abide by the law at all times, including any applicable rules and regulations.
- Directors shall not use their status as a director to seek gain from those doing business or seeking to do business with Aussie Travel Pass Pty Ltd.
- In regards to acceptance of favours, gifts and entertainment, Directors should use tact and judgment to avoid the appearance of improper influence on the performance of their official duties.
Code of Business ConductThe purpose of the Code of Conduct is to guide and enhance the conduct and behaviour of Aussie Travel Pass Pty Ltd directors, officers, employees and contractors in performing their everyday roles. The code encourages and fosters a culture of integrity and responsibility with the focus of augmenting the Company’s reputation as an employer, business partner and corporate citizen, in all our relationships.
The Aussie Travel Pass Pty Ltd Code of Conduct underpins the way the Company wishes to operate and should be understood and abided by all concerned.
Directors, officers, employees and contractors should approach dealings with other persons equitably and with respect. This involves:
- Courtesy and responsiveness in dealing with others.
- Fairness in supervision and dealing with other staff by valuing colleagues and their personal commitment to meet shared objectives.
- Encouraging cooperation and engaging rational debate to accomplish alternative points of view.
- Avoiding behaviour that might reasonably be perceived as harassment, bullying or intimidation.
- Understanding and responding to the needs of our business partners and other stakeholders.
Directors, officers and employees should gain, and act accordingly by observing and respecting the laws, customs and business methods of all countries in which we operate to the extent that we adhere to the underlying principles of the Code of Conduct.
Directors, officers, employees should consistently maintain their integrity while carrying out their duties by avoiding conflicts between their private interests and their responsibilities to:
- Personal, financial and sexual relationships.
- Receipt of gifts and other benefits that may create an obligation.
- Use of confidential information obtained in the course of your duties.
- External activities and public comment.
Directors, officers, employees and contractors should carry out their roles in a professional and conscientious manner. This involves:
- Endeavouring to achieve the highest standards of performance and adhering to professional codes of conduct where applicable.
- Exercising care for others in employment-related activities.
- Taking responsibility for all issues for which we have control.
- Reporting fraudulent or corrupt activities.
Directors, officers, employees and contractors should carry out their roles in a cost-effective and responsible manner. This includes:
- Using Aussie Travel Pass Pty Ltd property and equipment only for authorised company business.
- Avoiding waste of company resources.
- Maintenance of adequate security over Aussie Travel Pass Pty Ltd property and resources.
DirectorsThe Aussie Travel Pass Pty Ltd Code of Conduct underpins the way the Company wishes to operate and should be understood and abided by all concerned
Managing Director - Mr Stephen C Grey
The founder of Aussie Travel Pass, Stephen has been involved in the Australian travel and tourism industry for the past twenty years. Specifically, Stephen was Managing Director of the Wannon group of companies which primarily provided passenger transport and tourism-related services.
Mr Martin E. Kavanagh
Martin is a chartered accountant and a partner at Sinclair Wilson. He has broad experience in many industries and a comprehensive understanding of structuring, finance and tax. He is sought out to assist in emerging new business and has an interest in growth strategies to develop shareholder wealth.
Mr Andrew Mcleod
Andrew has a wealth of business acumen and comprehensive marketing and sales background, particularly with respect to our international target markets.
In 2008, Andrew repatriated from Hong Kong after being away from Melbourne (his hometown) for 18 years. Andrew has lived in Hong Kong, Singapore and New Zealand and held an office in Switzerland. As General Manager and Director of several British American Tobacco (BAT) subsidiaries, Andrew managed the Travel Retail and Duty-Free business across 26 Asia Pacific countries and was also a Board member for the Asia Pacific Travel Retail Association.
Andrew is a property development investor and a Graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Company Secretary Mr John Martin
John is a Certified Practicing Accountant with a ‘Financial Planning Specialist’ designation. He is also a Certified Financial Planner through the Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited. John has more than 15 years experience in the Finance industry.
John is the principal of J M Financial Planners prior to which John was a Financial Planner and Advisor with a major funds management firm. Previous to this, John held a number of management positions within the Education and Finance industries and his knowledge of businesses and their financial needs are most relevant to his current role.