All the information you will need to make a claim on your nib policy
Call nib Travel Insurance Claims: 1300 555 017
nib Travel Claims
P.O. Box 12090
Melbourne VIC 8006
What you need to do
Before making a claim, it is important to have the following information available:
1) Your travel insurance policy number
2) Your contact and travel details
3) Particulars of your claim and any supporting documentation. For example: copy of any medical, police or airline reports, the contact details of any treating doctor or hospital you attend, and any receipts for payments made.
How to make a claim
Claim Online - Simple, fast claims
Best of all, if you ever have to make a claim on your nib travel insurance policy, you can do it anywhere, anytime. And you know it will be assessed as quickly as possible. That means faster processing and quicker payment so you’re not out of pocket any longer than you have to be.
Lodging your claim online will give you:
- Easy access 24/7, anytime from anywhere around the world.
- Prompt acknowledgement of your claim lodgement and you will be provided with nib Identification Claim Reference (ICR) number.
- A claims specialist will be assigned to your claim within 24 hours of lodging your claim.
- A timely outcome. We will advise you if additional information is required, assess your claim and provide written confirmation of nib's decision within 10 business days.
If you need to complete a claim, you will need to:
- Download a claim form for travel insurance
- Follow the instructions on the claim form, including documentation to support your claim
- Send completed claim forms to: