All the information you will need to make a claim on your QBE policy
Call QBE Claims: 1300 555 017
QBE Travel Claims
P.O. Box 12090
Melbourne VIC 8006
What you need to do
Before making a claim, it is important to have the following information available:
1) Your travel insurance policy number
2) Your contact and travel details
3) Particulars of your claim and any supporting documentation. For example: copy of any medical, police or airline reports, the contact details of any treating doctor or hospital you attend, and any receipts for payments made.
How to make a claim
QBE Online Claim Lodgement system enables QBE policyholders to quickly lodge travel claim(s) anytime, anywhere via a fast and efficient electronic service.
Lodging your claim online will give you:
- Easy access 24/7, anytime from anywhere around the world.
- Prompt acknowledgement of your claim lodgement and you will be provided with QBE Identification Claim Reference (ICR) number.
- A claims specialist will be assigned to your claim within 24 hours of lodging your claim.
- A timely outcome. We will advise you if additional information is required, assess your claim and provide written confirmation of our decision within 10 business days.
If you need to complete a claim, you will need to:
- Download a claim form for travel insurance
- Follow the instructions on the claim form, including documentation to support your claim
- Send completed claim forms to: