Travel Insurance for Visitors to Australia.
Are you visiting Australia from a foreign land? Or do you reside in Australia and need travel insurance for family or friends visiting you?
What are the circumstances of inbound travel insurance?
- A visitors policy is likely to cover your flight to Australia, the time while you’re here, but cover will end when you reach immigration at the airport when you’re returning home
- Age limitations may apply
- All or most of your trip must be within Australia to qualify for cover
- A waiting period may be applicable to medical claims
- Must be bought within a particular time frame of landing in Australia
- If you possess Medicare, you might not be qualified for cover from certain providers
What’s actually included?
- Baggage & personal items: Theft, loss or damage to luggage and personal items
- Medical cover within Australia: Medical expenditures for injury or illness encompassing hospital stays, prescription drugs, surgery, dental, doctor or dentist office visits. You’ll not be covered for medical treatment outside Australia.
- Rental vehicle excess: Cover for the surplus payment on your rental vehicle’s insurance if in case the car you’re driving is involved in an accident or is stolen
- Cancellation fees & lost deposits: The cost of rescehduling or cancelling your journey due to unexpected situations like accidents, illness or extreme weather conditions
- Hospital cash allowance: A routine or daily allowance if your’re hospitalized overseas.
Are you a non-resident residing in Australia for a few years?
Contact Travel Insurance Saver
If you have any questions please fill in the form below and one of our friendly team members will get in touch soon