Travel Insurance for Visitors to Australia.
Are you visiting Australia from a foreign country? Or do you reside in Australia and need travel insurance for family or friends visiting you from overseas?
What are the circumstances of inbound travel insurance?^
- A visitors travel insurance policy may cover your flight cancellation due to unexpected event or medical costs.
- Age limitations may apply
- All or most of your trip must be within Australia to qualify for cover
- A waiting period may be applicable to medical claims
- Must be bought within a particular time frame of landing in Australia
- If you possess Medicare, you might not be qualified for cover from certain providers
What’s actually included?^
- Overseas onboard medical cover
- Medical evacuation
- Emergency travel arrangements and accommodation expenses
- Cancellation cover
- Accompanying children are covered for free, condition apply
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance
Are you a non-resident residing in Australia for a few years?
Contact Travel Insurance Saver
Corona Virus - Please visit our Travel Alert page for more information on Corona Virus. If you have any question's please fill in the form below and one of our friendly team members will get in touch soon.