Please view the existing medical condition page to see which conditions are covered for free. If you do not disclose a medical condition that specific medical condition and anything associated with the condition will be excluded.
If you wish to include the medical conditions you will be required to complete an Existing Medical Condition (EMC) form to determine whether the condition is covered for free, for a fee or excluded. To complete the EMC form online please follow these steps; no payment details are required during the application.
- Click on the Buy Now button on any of the policies that are available
- Continue through and enter in your personal details and email address and make sure you select Yes to EMC and continue.
- You will then be redirected to the nib website to complete the EMC form. All your personal details will be pre-populated.
- You can click through the 4 pages via the Continue button on the bottom right of the screen, all travel and personal fields will be pre-populated.
- Click on 'YES' when requested about Existing Medical Conditions (EMC), which is after all your personal details.
- Complete the form and enter in the condition/s you wish to include on your policy.
- Once completed you will receive your Quote Number via email.