It’s Fast & Easy to Help Protect the Trip of Your Dreams with Worldwide Travel InsuranceUsually, people become overwhelmed with excitement when planning their dream vacation. However, nothing compares to being on vacation itself. Strolling around and taking in fresh cultures and experiences is just one of the many benefits of being overseas. Perhaps you may be skiing, maybe cycling through vineyards, or just relaxing pool side.
Different types of worldwide travel insurance
Travel insurance plans can offer cover^ for:
- Medical Insurance- Covers overseas medical expenses. It is worth looking at the benefits of your medical travel insurance, as well as disclosing any pre-existing medical conditions you might have.
- Cancellation and holiday deferment- Protects your pocket in case you have to cancel for medical purposes, or defer for any other reasons listed in the PDS.
- Luggage Insurance- Alongside medical travel insurance, is one of the more supplementary cover components of travel insurance. Luggage insurance may protect your basic luggage from loss or damage, as well as other items, such as phone, computer, and individual items.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance- Comprehensive travel insurance may cover you extensively for all aspects of your holiday.
- Cruise cover travel insurance – Provides you with basic cover for medical situations while onboard a cruise ship. This extends to medical evacuation as well.
Contact Travel Insurance Saver
Corona Virus - Please visit our Travel Alert page for more information on Corona Virus. If you have any question's please fill in the form below and one of our friendly team members will get in touch soon.