Ivory Coast Travel Insurance
Compare ans save on Ivory Coast travel insurance
|± GMT:||+0 hours|
Countries nearby Ivory Coast
Burkina Faso travel insurance
Benin travel insurance
Niger travel insurance
Mali travel insurance
Liberia travel insurance
Gambia travel insurance
Guinea Bissau travel insurance
Central Africa travel insurance
Nigeria travel insurance
Equatorial Guinea travel insurance
Congo travel insurance
Chad travel insurance
Smart Traveller Ivory Coast
- Exercise a high degree of caution in Ivory Coast because of the unpredictable security environment and the risk of serious crime.
- Pay close attention to your personal security at all times and monitor the media for information about possible new safety or security risks.
- Avoid protests and demonstrations throughout Ivory Coast as they may become violent.
- There is a heavy UN troop presence throughout the southern part of the country, including in the commercial capital, Abidjan.
- You are advised you not to travel to the Dix-Huit Montagnes and Moyen-Cavally regions of western Ivory Coast and the city of Bouake because of the particularly unsettled and dangerous security situation in those regions.
*Please use information as a guide and always check Smart Traveller for the most up to date information.
Note: Remember to register with Smart Traveller before travelling overseas.
Ivory Coast travel insurance guide
The Australian government and Smart Traveller recommend appropriate insurance information if you are travelling overseas and to ensure that you are properly covered with comprehensive travel insurance.
The cost of medical, dental and let alone the inconvenience of the lost luggage can ruin your holiday.
Useful LinksTravel Insurance
QBE Travel Insurance
Discount Travel Insurance
Group Travel Insurance
Philippines Travel Insurance
Singapore Travel Insurance
Comprehensive Travel Insurance
Seniors Travel Insurance