Bali - Concerns when travelling
- Indonesia (Bali) is at high risk of terrorism and if you do decide to travel to Indonesia, you should exercise extreme caution, and ensure that you have comprehensive travel insurance.
- Australians should avoid all protests, demonstrations and rallies as they can turn violent.
- Australians should exercise a high level of vigilance and personal security awareness at all times.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has confirmed human deaths from avian influenza in Indonesia, including Bali.
- The Indonesian Government has declared that rabies is present in Bali.
Make sure that you register when travelling overseas
Back to Bali Travel Insurance page