Compare Travel Insurance Policies & Choose The Best - Travel Insurance Saver
- Check if the policy cover is enough to cover the cost of your medical treatment in the country or countries you are traveling. Don’t compromise on the amount of cover for the sake of less expenditure.
- Choose coverage which provides an adequate level of protection, even though it means you have to pay a higher premium.
- Choose a policy that covers the cost that you would suffer after the cancellation of your travel plan. It is good to have a decent cancellation cover if the travel is planned in advance. So, buy a plan which provides you your loss as much as possible after cancellation of a travel plan. This may be due to illness or injury.
- Know which destinations are excluded from the proposed travel insurance policy.
- Choose the policy which provides you with cover for all of the countries that you are travelling to.
- Choose a policy which will provide you with natural disaster cover.
- Have an idea if pre-existing medical conditions are covered. Choose a policy which allows your to be screened to include an existing medical conditions.
Compare travel insurance
- Opt for a policy which covers luggage items, like electronic goods, valuables and important belongings. Some policies allow you to cover specific valuables for an extra fee.
- Travel insurance companies may reject a claim if you don't meet the policy criteria
- Choose a policy which offers value-added services like Australian based 24/7 emergency assistance.
- Know in advance if you can extend a policy while overseas, or even take out a policy while you are already travelling.
It is of importance to carefully read the policy wording and PDS in order to have a clear understanding of the terms and conditions of the travel insurance policy. It is better to be aware about everything than to be shocked when stuck in a distressed situation.
- Addiction to alcohol or drugs.
- Mental disorders, anxiety, depression.
- Avoiding Government advice
- Venereal diseases.
- Nuclear weapons induced losses.
- Civil unrest
Contact Travel Insurance Saver
Corona Virus - Please visit our Travel Alert page for more information on Corona Virus. If you have any questions please fill in the form below and one of our friendly team members will get in touch soon.