Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance- Essential For Frequent Travelers
Benefits of multi-trip travel insurance:
Multi Trip Travel insurance plans can offer cover^ for:
- Go for unlimited trips annually.
- Accompanying children are covered for free, Remember, that kids are covered only if they travel with one of the insured adults at all times.
- The multi-trip comes with the option of adding snow-cover.
- Annual multi-trip also includes domestic cover.
- The domestic travel insurance cover makes the multi-trip policy more useful as you can use it in your home country. You must be at least 200km from your primary place of resident in be using a form of public transport. Won't cover you if you are driving your own car.
- If you are planning on taking more than one trip per anum, it is most likely going to be more affordable to purchase an annual multi-trip policy.
- Annual multi-trip insurance is helpful to contract workers who are supposed to travel a few weeks at a time on project related work.
Why One Needs Travel Insurance
- You may have an accident on the way to the airport and then miss the flight to your non-refundable holiday.
- You or your family member falls sick just before the holiday, forcing you to cancel your trip.
- Your baggage is lost or might be delayed due to the airline and you are forced to buy the essentials. In the case of loss, the airlines pay a samll amount of compensation.
- You or your family member may have an accident or may fall sick or may need medical attention or surgery whilst on holiday. This could turn out to be very expensive based on which country you are in, particularly if you are in North America.
- You may inadvertently damage someone else’s property or person and need legal representation and or have to disburse 3rd party damages.
- You or someone close to you might suffer from food poisoning and needs to be hospitalised.
- You need a family member to fly out to you when you’re hospitalised.
Contact Travel Insurance Saver
Corona Virus - Please visit our Travel Alert page for more information on Corona Virus. If you have any questions please fill in the form below and one of our friendly team members will get in touch soon.