Pregnancy Travel Insurance
We cannot cover any traveller over 26 week's gestation.
Looking to travel while pregnant?
Travel Insurance Saver wants to ensure that you have the best possible coverage by offering a range of policies for yourself.
- Unlimited medical and dental cover
- Comprehensive additional expenses
- Up to an unlimited amount of medical evacuation and repatriation with Annual multi-trip travel plan, and International travel plans
- Cancellation cover applies to all international policies
- Loss of income of up to $15,000 on the Annual Multi Trip policy.
- Melbourne based 24/7 Emergency Assistance, through QBE Assist
Conditions automatically covered for free:
Pregnancy-related conditions, including a pregnancy complication or illness of the mother up to and including 26 weeks gestation provided;
- There haven’t been any pregnancy complications or illnesses during this pregnancy or any other pregnancies.
- This pregnancy has not been assisted by a reproductive medical program (e.g. IVF)
Pregnancy Travel Insurance- Financial Aid To Pregnant Women
A pregnant woman is an individual with very particular needs and is also followed by the chances of an emergency that may occur at any time. Any issue happening with the pregnant lady needs immediate medical attention and care and apt treatment. Due to this, the healthcare of a pregnant woman must be ascertained so that they can have a healthy and happy pregnancy with the worry of coverage.
While travelling is not recommended to a pregnant lady from a medical point of view as it exposes both the mother and the child to a set of risks that are avoided, we do however cover pregnancy up to 26 weeks gestation.
Few of the emergencies that may take place are the ones that are worsened by the presence of stress, something that is gradually common when travelling. Cheers to the intensive security measures that are pragmatic these days.
There are a lot of aspect of pregnancy and if you can decrease your stress that is a certain helper.
It is essential to have an appropriate travel insurance when below 26 weeks gestation. If you are further through your term it would be advised to limit and restrict travelling when you are further than 26 weeks pregnant as this can lead to implication. Always speak with your obstetrician or GP.
All of our policies cover pregnancy up to 26 weeks and include medical when travelling overseas as long as there has been any complication with the pregnancy and it wasn't from IVF. Deciding what policy best suits your needs has never been easier with our new quoting panel, compare all policies side by side.
Please contact us if you are uncertainties or questions.
Contact Travel Insurance Saver
If you have any questions please fill in the form below and one of our friendly team members will get in touch soon